After fictional books, destinations, animals, monsters, and beverages, it’s time for drugs and substances that we can find in the world of fiction.
You’ll find them in a new infographic put together by a law company Jim Adler & Associates.
Yes, fictional drugs from books are included, naming only Harry Potter, and The Hunger Games.
This infographic explores the treacherous nature of some of these drugs and substances, with consequences ranging from reckless arrogance to utter destruction of the brain.
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
Via Design Taxi.
More to explore:
- The author behind the pseudonym (infographic)
- 10 interesting facts about reading (infographic)
- The 28 naughtiest kids from books (infographic)
- 15 thought provoking quotes from literature (infographic)
- 17 Harry Potter infographics and charts not only for wizards
Fonte: Ebook Friendly http://ift.tt/28QwEh7